RVN is committed to helping our community in a time of need and ensuring it has the support of the neighborhood. Our local food bank, Common Pantry, has seen a 200-300% increase in demand for food and basic necessities during the pandemic.
RVN is stepping up with Brix Catering to bring the community together for an hour of fun and entertainment, while giving back to those who need the neighborhood’s support more than ever.
Join us June 13th at 6pm for a virtual wine tasting and chef instruction on preparing your paired appetizer.
Brix Catering will prepare tasting kits for pick-up a their location on Roscoe Street. The tasting kits will include everything you need for wine tasting and all the fresh ingredients you need to prepare your appetizers during the event. Tickets are only $60 for two people and $20 of that will be donated to benefit the Common Pantry. This includes:
- A live experience hosted on Zoom with comedic
entertainment and fun interaction. (Zoom details to be sent in separate email)
- Sommelier led wine tasting of Vinho Verde (from Portugal) and Schiava (perfect summer red from Italy)
- “Cook-a-long” with our executive chef while making summer bruschetta and Italian inspired flatbread (all ingredients come with purchase)
- Kids can join the fun preparing and cooking their own personal appetizer (additional fee required)
- Event takes place June 13th at 6:00pm for only $60 (tasting kits can be picked up that day from 1:00-4:00pm at 2036 W Roscoe Street at Brix Catering walk-up window)
Not in Chicago currently? Learn how you can participate from afar. Contact Brix.