Calendar of Events – Save These Dates![arrow_list]
- OCTOBER – Saturday, Oct. 22, 6:30 pm – Pizza and Ping Pong Home Party hosted by Joyce and Bruce Schaumann, 1901 W. Roscoe. We’ll order-in pizza ($8 per person) and bring your own beverage. Casual attire. RSVP to Joyce by October 20 at email@example.com or 773-348-6221. Our tradition is to collect donations for the Common Food Pantry at home parties. If you can, please bring canned or dry food to donate. We’ll have a box to leave your contribution.
- NOVEMBER – Volunteer Program TBA at the end of the month. Contact Chuck Southwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or Patty Jones at email@example.com
- DECEMBER – Friday, Dec. 2, Annual Holiday Home Party hosted by Joyce and Bruce Schaumann, 1901 W Roscoe St. Enjoy an assortment of heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts, bring your own beverage. RSVP by Nov. 25 to Joyce at 773-348-6221 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring a donation for the Common Pantry food bank…non-perishable foods and personal care items.
- DECEMBER – Saturday/Sunday, Dec. 3 and 4, Annual Roscoe Village Winterfest, join us for caroling, shopping deals, visit Santa, etc. Contact Colleen Flood at email@example.com
- JANUARY – Evening Ice Skating at Warren Park, details TBA
- JANUARY – Saturday late January, Dinner at Chicago Brauhaus in Lincoln Square, details TBA, Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FEBRUARY – Theatre event, details TBA
- MARCH – Sunday, Mar. 3, 11:00 am, Brunch at Turquoise Café in the private party room (lower level), sit down family-style brunch, many delicious dishes plus beverage, $13.95, seating is limited! Contact Peggy Oshefsky at email@example.com
Chuck and Nancy Southwick
Chuck: firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-525-0160